Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Attorney
FORMER PROSECUTOR FIGHTS FOR YOUR RIGHTS IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Suddenly finding yourself arrested or charged with a crime is a harrowing experience for anyone. Concerns about jail time, financial consequences, your reputation and the impact on your family can be overwhelming. When facing the criminal justice system, you want an experienced criminal defense attorney in Colorado Springs with a track record of successful results. At the Law Office of Andrew Bryant, Andrew represents people throughout El Paso County facing a wide range of criminal charges. With a former prosecutor’s insights into the law enforcement system and prosecution tactics, he can mount an effective defense. Whether you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, Andrew Bryant offers the same assertive response and targeted strategy to pursue the best possible outcome for you.
ACCOMPLISHED LAWYER REPRESENTS CLIENTS IN A VARIETY OF CRIMINAL CASES
The Law Office of Andrew Bryant is an experienced Colorado defense firm who has defended countless clients against a wide variety of criminal charges. You will have a strong advocate in your time of need when you face these or other charges:
- Misdemeanors — There are several categories of crimes: felonies, misdemeanors, petty offenses, traffic offenses and traffic violations. Though misdemeanors are less serious than felonies, a misdemeanor conviction can still result in significant jail time or large fines. A misdemeanor conviction stays on your criminal record for life, rearing its ugly head during employment, housing and other background checks if you don’t aggressively fight your case. So, it’s important to be represented by a skilled defense lawyer when you’re charged with a misdemeanor. We represent clients in misdemeanor offenses to help them avoid or minimize the consequences of conviction.
- Sexual offenses — Sexual offenses range from sexual assaults, to sexual assault on a child, sexual exploitation of a child on the internet, unlawful sexual contact and indecent exposure. Almost every sexual offense crime is a felony. Once convicted, you must register as a sex offender and have no contact with children under 18, potentially even your own children. There is even the possibility that you could receive a life sentence to the Colorado Department of Corrections. Drawing on experience as a prosecutor for the Special Victim’s Unit in El Paso County District Court, the Law Office of Andrew Bryant has successfully defended numerous clients on misdemeanor and federal sexual assault charges.
- Burglary —Burglary is an unlawful entry into a structure with the intent to commit a crime. All three degrees of burglary are felonies, carrying punishments of multiple years in prison. You want an accomplished attorney to mount your defense for this serious crime.
- Drug crimes — Drug offenses can carry serious penalties, so it’s important to get experienced representation. With controlled substances and narcotics, our firm can help you understand charges such as possession, distribution, and possession with intent to manufacture/cultivate. We’ll explain available defenses, potential outcomes and penalties in your case. No matter the opposition, we will fight your drug charges and ensure your constitutional rights are protected.
- Assault — Assault is causing injury to another person and depending on the severity of the injury and if there’s a weapon involved, the charge can either be a misdemeanor or a felony with a mandatory prison sentence of up to 32 years. We will fight to ensure that you are protected in these serious cases.
For these and other charges, you can count on Andrew Bryant to provide a committed defense. He has successfully defended a wide range of clients in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas facing misdemeanor and felony charges. Your top Colorado defense firm will assert your rights vigorously to provide you with a positive future.
Contact an experienced Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyer for immediate help
Criminal charges should not be faced alone. At the Law Office of Andrew Bryant, Andrew vigorously and successfully defends clients on a wide range of criminal charges. Call him or fill out Andrew Bryant’s contact form here to schedule a free consultation at Andrew’s Colorado Springs office. You’ll be glad you did.