About the Firm
Aggressive Colorado Springs Lawyer Fights for Criminal Defense and Family Law Clients
Accomplished El Paso County attorney asserts clients' rights
Whether you face criminal charges or a sticky family law situation, you want an experienced attorney on your side who will fight for your rights. At the Law Office of Andrew Bryant, we fight relentlessly to secure favorable results for clients in family law and criminal defense cases. As a native of Colorado Springs and an experienced prosecutor, Andrew Bryant is well known and respected in the El Paso County court system, and the firm’s reputation for assertive advocacy gives clients a distinct advantage. If you need a strong divorce litigator or a tireless defense attorney, you can count on our unwavering support.
Reputation, results and care make a difference in legal services
When choosing a lawyer to resolve your case, you want someone who knows the local court system, gets results and supports you through a difficult time and an unnerving legal process. There are many reasons why Coloradans choose the Law Office of Andrew Bryant, but the most notable are:
- Community reputation — We pride ourselves on our local relationships and the respect we’ve earned with judges, prosecutors and opposing counsel in the Colorado Springs area. This helps us help you move quickly through the legal formalities and negotiations and on to resolution.
- Complete solutions — Our practice is all about pursuing the best possible results for you. With our experience prosecuting, we know how to fight to achieve that goal.
- Client care — Facing a DUI charge, a sexual assault allegation or a messy divorce is a traumatic experience. We listen to your every concern with patience, explaining the legal system and supporting you in a difficult time.
Here at the Law Office of Andrew Bryant, we fight to get you the results you deserve in a legal community we know well. In a family law or criminal case, you can count on our relentless advocacy from start to finish.
Areas of Practice
Experienced criminal defense and family law advocacy in Colorado
Our practice is dedicated to helping clients in Colorado Springs and throughout El Paso County in these areas:
- Criminal defense — If you become the subject of a criminal investigation, the sooner you get a criminal defense lawyer, the better. With our experience prosecuting felony and misdemeanor cases, including theft, DUIs, sexual assault and homicide, we can anticipate government tactics to gain an edge in your defense strategy.
- Family law — Divorce, child custody disputes, paternity claims and other family law situations can have devastating effects on individuals and families. We draw on years of experience to advise you on the law and fight tenaciously for your interests, protecting you and your children. Andrew Bryant has obtained successful results for his clients in a variety of family law matters such as divorce, child custody, dependency and neglect, and post-decree cases.
- Unbundled legal services — We also offer unbundled legal services, also known as limited scope representation and discrete task representation.
With vast experience in these areas, we will help you fight criminal charges and accomplish your goals in family law cases so that you can move forward with confidence in your future.
Contact a respected Colorado Springs lawyer for a free criminal defense or family law consultation
All it takes is a phone call and a free consultation to get you on the right track to resolving your legal problems. The Law Office of Andrew Bryant has the experience in criminal defense and family law to provide clients in and around Colorado Springs with professional legal services. Please call 719-634-7353 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation.